Thursday 2 November 2017

Puyehue National Park

Hi bloggers!

How are you? I hope that you will good. Well, today I'd like to tell you about a landmark that I visited some years ago. 
The name of the landmark is "Puyehue National Park", which is an evergreen wet forest between the Region de los Lagos and the Region de los Ríos, in the south of Chile. It's native species of the area. 
I visited it on my studies tour with my classmates in the summer of 2015. We did a tour of the park and a guide was teaching us some species and the importance in the preservation of this. Also, in the park there are hot springs. This makes the place more attractive. So, at the end of the walk we bathe in the hot springs. Most delicius!

I really liked going through this park because I had never visited a native forest of Chile. It was so beautiful and majestic. Apart, I like it because I learnt about how we must preserve our nature and the job that park caregivers do every day. 
Also, I'd like to add that is important to care the environment, since it is the only way that these National Parks persist over time.

So, I want to invite you to help the environment and the nature, because these elements are very important for the life in the earth. Apart, they help us to live. 
Well, here a map of the Park and one of the hot springs. 
Well, this is all for today! 
Regards and blessing to all<3
XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cami:
    It's so beatiful, I hope to visit any day.
    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a wonderful place my friend
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Cami:) The spa looks wonderful. I went to a similar one in Malalcahuello in 2007.

    ReplyDelete