Friday 17 November 2017

Orlando Florida

Hi bloggers! 

I hope that you will be fine:) 

Well today I would want to tell you about a city that I would like to visit. This city is ORLANDO FLORIDA! Yes! I love it. Since I know it I want to go this place. 

Orlando Florida is a city located in south east of United States Americans (USA). This place is fantastic hahah I think I'm falling love for Orlando. Well, I would like to visit it because in all of themes parks have fantastic roller coasters, really amazing. I'm a person that love the adrenaline and Fantasilandia (park located in Santiago of Chile) no longer gives me enough adrenaline haha:(((. 
So, when I knew that in Orlando where roller coasters I wanted to go. These are the attractions that I would like to know. 

Well, in the future when I going to visit I will go to some a theme park and I will right on all roller coasters that I find it. Also, I would like to visit other themes parks, to eat typical food from there and to enjoy the attractions of this city. 
I would like to go with my brother and my father because we love the roller coaster above everything the adrenaline, so I believe that they will be the perfect company to visit Orlando Florida. 
Also, to know others attractions (no roller coasters haha:c ) I would like to go with my mother, my aunt and my brother.
But, if you ask me, I just want to know and board a roller coaster. 
Well, here a pic of some fantastic roller coasters *-*
This is a roller coaster of the theme park Universal. 
I love image because just see it I feel adrenaline hahahaha!
I really want to know this roller coaster.

Well bloggers, this is all for today!
Regards and blessing
XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love rollercoaster as much as you do darling <3 I would like to go there in a future to and have some fun, maybe one day we're going to go together hahaha
    love you <3

    ReplyDelete