Friday 3 November 2017

A i r a m

Hi bloggers!


I hope that you will be fine! Today is FRIDAY hehehe! 
Well, today I would like to tell you about my best friend. She is Airam. Yes, Airam. Her name in reverse is Maria haha! For this, we always joke with her. 

I first met her was in the first day of class. We were new students in the school. She called my attention because had her hair full of curlers and when I entered the classroom she smiled at me. This was in 2010. 
Since then, Airam is my best friend. These are 7 years of friendship. Well, we have lived many things together. Beautiful experiences, good experiences, bad experiences. All of this has strengthened and made our friendship grow. We both like to watch series and movies, eat, dance, talk, listen to music, sing, when we get together. 
When we were in high school we sat together and talked a lot but we studied too. We liked go to eat after school and do other activities like to do the homework hahaha. 
Nowadays, she is studying Geology in the university. We see very little:c. I miss her. But, when we can get together we always enjoy a lot. 
I must to add that we have two friends over the high school. They are Valentina y Geraldine. The four together are dynamite. We almost always get together the four. And I must admit that this is the better of the world. 
Here a photo with my friends! This pic shows exactly what we do together. EAT! hahahha

Well, this is all for today! 
Regards to all


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cami:
    I find her name very exotic, is she chilean her friend?
    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete