Wednesday 15 November 2017

A special meal

Hi bloggers!

I hope that you will be fine:) Today I would like to tell you about a special meal. Since I can remember each 24th December with my family make a Christmas dinner and each 31th December we make a New Year's dinner. We did this because mean a moment to share together. Although many times we have lunch together these occasions are very special to us. We always celebrate in our home because we believe that is the best place to be together and share among us. 

Well, when I talk about my family, they are: my mother (Claudia), my brother (Jorge), my aunt (Fernanda), my grandma (Monica) and my grandpa (Eduardo), so I have a special meal with they. 
Every year we dine the same. It is roast chicken, roast beef and/or pork pulp with cooked potatoes and many types of salads as lettuce, tomato, cabbage, onion, green bean, avocado and more. 

I remember this meal because for me are the moments when I feel lots of love, pace, relax. And I share with my family, talk, play, laugh is all for me. Apart, these celebrations are like a renewal of energy and a new beginning. For this, I feel that each year these nights are very special and important for me. 

Well, obviously I have had others special meal with specials persons. But, the moments with my family are unforgettable.
Well, this is all for today
Regardas and blessing 

No comments:

Post a Comment