Friday 24 November 2017

Experience

Hi bloggers!

I hope that you will be fine:) I'm very sick:c but I will recover soon. So, today I will write you for the last time:c and I would like to tell you about my experience writing a blog.

Well, my first time writing a blog was the past semester and I must admit that time it cost me. But, this semester was different because I had already had an approach in this and I seemed easier and I enjoyed  it more too. The things that I enjoyed more was read the histories, experiences, travels, thoughts, opinions, etc. because we can know more about the persons and the new things. 

So, the post that I enjoyed more in writing was "A friend" because I remembered my best friend, but this don't mean I forget her hahah just some time ago I didn't think about the beautiful moments that we have lived together. The post that I enjoyed least in writing was "A chilean building or landmark" because I think that I haven't yet met nicer places, however I believe that I met others places that have their peculiarities. 

About the post more difficult that I wrote was "A holiday" because I only once traveled to distant places or different places. So, It costs me to talk about new thing or new places that I knew it. But, I hope I will go and know new places soon. 

Well, I enjoyed reading each classmates's blogs I believe that I don't have none preferred. I think that read each blog was a very rich experience and feedback. 

So, I hope that you have a good finish semester.
See you between the FAU's corners.
Blessings and greetings to all<3
Have a good vacations
Bye Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hi Camila
    I think your posts are great, very funny haha
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete