Friday 13 October 2017

Passion

Hi bloggers!

I hope that you will be fine:) Today I want to tell you about something that I feel passionate. This is  to help the people. I don't know why, but I need that the people will be well, happy, comfortable. I feel that if I can do something for this purpose, I do. Also, I know that I must be good to help and that in some situations I can't help. However, we can always do something for someone. 

This is difficult something, because sometimes it's me who needs help. And in this situation I can't help how I wish to do it. But, independent of that my intentions remain the same.
I love to can be a support and this isn't waiting appreciation, to be welcomed or other thing. But so that we can all live in a pleasant and comfortable environment. 

So, I have others things that I feel passionate as: to travel and know others cities or countries. Maybe in my life I don't know much places but even I'm young and I can do it. I would love to travel around the world. Other thing is going for walk. This activity is so simple but I feel that help me to clear the mind and reflect. Apart, this helps to exercise the body. Also, to talk to someone is something that I'm passionate because is a way to know the people, be related, learn new things, etc. 

Well, that's all for today guys!
Regards and blessings








2 comments:

  1. Cami, what a beautiful passion you have
    Few people are passionate about it!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I also like visiting other countries, and help people when I can. Keep the positive thinking, bye!

    ReplyDelete